at ANB Bank in Lenexa, Kansas, United States
ANB Bank hires individuals who provide excellent customer service and build meaningful relationships with our customers and within our communities. ANB is committed to rewarding our team members who strengthen our company and culture. ANB offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for this position.
Hiring Pay Range: $19.00 to $22.00/ hour
Benefits package offered, subject to eligibility requirements, includes:
- Three Weeks Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Sick and Holiday Time
- Discretionary Annual Bonus and 401(k) Match
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available for Employee, Employee +Spouse, Employee +Child(ren), and Employee +Family
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account for High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Company Provided Employee Life, Employee AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Supplemental AD&D Insurance for Employee and Spouse
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Banking Services
ANB Bank is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment. The Bank is continually trying to improve recruitment, employment, development and promotional opportunities for its employees. Our selection decisions are based on job-related factors and not on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains a current knowledge and consistent compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge and consistent compliance with other banking regulations and Bank policies and procedures related to the position.
- Delivers quality of service as defined by department standards.
- Prepares loan requests and reviews required loan documents with close attention to detail.
- Requests and coordinates loan documentation preparation.
- Orders documentation, such as title policies, flood certifications, lien search, appraisals, insurance, payoff, participation certificate, etc. Alert Lenders to any concerns necessary to ensure security position.
- Books and activates closed loans on bank systems.
- Creates and maintains loan files for completeness. Audits loan files, maintains tickler-tracking system to ensure materiality and accurate financial information for necessary supporting documentation is in the file. Requests updated information for expiring documentation.
- Performs funds transfers between accounts, draws, wires, loan advances, process payments, etc.
- Provides general customer service.
- Processes loan payoffs and prepares appropriate collateral releases.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Preferred Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college/technical school and two years related Banking experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
ANB Bank complies with the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. ANB Bank requests that Applicant not disclose its wage rate history to ANB Bank. If ANB Bank for any reason comes into possession of Applicant’s wage rate history, ANB Bank will not rely on it in determining a wage rate.