in Harvey County, KS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for machining new and replacement parts for facility machinery. Sets up and operators CNC Machines.
• Experience in machine programming and set up.
• Knowledge and use of precision measuring equipment to verify dimensional conformance of parts.
• Knowledge and use of cutting tools, inserts, holding fixtures and tooling fixtures.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, layouts, and set-up sheets.
• Perform other duties and/or assist with special projects as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years’ experience.
• Advanced skills (Journeyman level) required in one or more of the following areas: CNC Equipment, Mills, Lathes, Grinders.
• Must have ability to read blueprints, calipers, and micrometers.
• Experience using one or more of the following tools: lathe, milling machine, drill press, and vertical/horizontal cut off saw.
• Frequent standing, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, and twisting, required.
• Ability to comply with safety requirements of manufacturing environment (for example: safety glasses, steel toe shoes, etc.), required.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds independently.
- Download our Employment Application and save to your computer.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Prepare your Resume, Cover Letter, and Professional References.
- Print out and bring to our office.
- Send as attachments in an email to Human Resources.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account