in Sedgwick County, KS
Frax Customer Care Representatives respond to caregiver call-offs, new client staffing, and late shift alerts offering Business Owners after-hours scheduling solutions.
Frax is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Frax needs YOU! Our downtown Wichita contact center is expanding and for a limited time is offering sign-on bonuses of up to $2000 for new team members.
Variety of schedules available
Frax works with home care and health care companies across the country providing scheduling and other administrative tasks. Our customer service call center in downtown Wichita is hiring full-time employees for multiple shifts including weekends. Our organization offers a variety of shifts to fit many schedules, with lots of room to grow and advance in your career.
How We Are Different:
- NO sales!
- NO collections!
- NO cold calling!
To be a perfect fit for Frax, you will have excellent communication skills and will take pride in providing exceptional customer service with every phone call you take. We need associates who understand that reliability is the key to success in our organization. If you possess best-in-class customer service, are reliable, and are looking to begin your career with a growing organization, apply today!
- Weekly pay
- Casual work environment and relaxed dress code
- Paid training
- Paid parking
- Generous PTO
- Holiday Pay
- Healthcare benefits, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability insurance
- Family owned and locally operated
- Opportunities for advancement in this rapidly growing company
- Responsible for answering a variety of inbound calls
- Provide best-in-class customer service to our clients through phone and email correspondence
- Maintain detailed and accurate records for our clients and our organization
- Demonstrates empathy, concern and care to customers
- Accept coaching and direction from team leaders to ensure continued improvement within your role
- Demonstrates commitment through reliable and punctual attendance
- Always maintain a professional, respectful, and polite demeanor with clients and coworkers
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
- Strong customer service focus
- Previous experience with phone customer service handling large call volumes preferred
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn company software
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word/Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively and politely communicate positively and professionally with clients and coworkers
Who We Are
Frax was founded by people who owned and operated a homecare business and who have extensive experience in the homecare service delivery industry. Performers at Frax deliver bookkeeping, payroll and contact center services.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account