at TNO, LLC in Kansas City, Kansas, United States
Performs any combination of following tasks in constructing, installing, and servicing swimming pools at commercial and residential sites: Plots length and width of pool site, according to specifications, and marks corners of site, using stakes and sledgehammer.
- 1) Working Knowledge of construction job site and Plumbing experience
- 2) Confers with customer to ensure that pool location and dimensions meet customer's demands.
- 3) Operates backhoe to dig, shape, and grade walls of in-ground pool, a plus.
- 4) Assembles and aligns wall panel sections, using nuts, bolts, electric air gun, and transit.
- 5) Pours premixed concrete mixture between dirt wall and wall panels to establish footing to anchor bottoms of wall panels and cross braces.
- 6) Dumps and spreads gravel into hollow foundation to form drain field, using wheelbarrow, shovel, and rake.
- 7) Digs trenches, spreads gravel, and lays drain tiles uphill of pool site to divert ground water.
- 8) Lays out and connects pipelines for water inlets, return valves, and filters, using handtools.
- 9) Snaps coping section to inside upper edge of wall panels around pool circumference to secure liner edge and protect pool users.
- 10) Mixes prescribed amounts of cement, sand, and water, and pours mixture into foundation.
- 11) Spreads and smooths mixture evenly throughout foundation, using trowel, and allows mixture to set.
- 12) Assembles heater parts, connects gas, oil, or electric lines, and starts heater to verify working order of unit.
- 13) Installs return valves.
- 14) Builds concrete deck around pool.