at First State Bank of St. Charles in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
First State Bank is seeking an Underwriter. If you have mortgage underwriting experience then you may be a great fit!
40 hours per week.
Full-Time benefits will apply, including; medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k, ESOP, and more!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Underwriter will perform all duties required of an Underwriter by following policies and procedures set forth by First State Bank, including, but not limited to:
- Reviews files for creditworthiness based on published guidelines from the various investors in which loans are sold to.
- Verifies appraisals to ensure collateral fully supports the loan request.
- Analyzes files to ensure the bank’s lien position will be perfected.
- Prepares all appropriate approval and/or denial documentation.
- Maintains open lines of communication with all investors and regulatory agencies.
- Updates and maintains the mortgage loan origination system with all credit decisions and dates.
- Assists with underwriting matters from Mortgage Loan Specialists.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training is required.
For more information about First State Bank, please visit our Career’s Page by clicking HERE.
As a condition of employment, all new hires will be required to complete a background check and drug testing.
First State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account