at T-Mobile USA, Inc. in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
T-Mobile is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. Senior Engineers, Software located in Overland Park, Kansas will identify and adopt new, emerging technologies that will be an integral part of the business’ success.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with standardizing the enterprise process for selecting new technologies and monitor effectiveness of latest technologies.
- Develop and improve strategic processes and directions for projects and provide direction for entire projects and project teams.
- Work on multiple projects and solve the most complex problems, as well as apply advanced subject-matter knowledge on a regular basis.
- Develop technical design solutions for telecom OEM devices, IT, and network capabilities to support device roadmap strategies, including high level approach, detailed technical specifications and design work.
- Lead, document, and manage device architecture and design teams to implement the high level approach. Review and consult on the Device Architecture Blueprint for architecture direction.
- Develop requirements and designs in partnership with device architects, IT and network architects with the project teams.
- Perform IT and network system integration.
- Provide device testing approach if requested and provide guidance to Device, IT, and Network teams when required.
- Provide production support and assistance for OEM/Device teams/IT/Network for device functionality when required.
- Provide executive communications and materials for projects, strategies, and designs when required. Guide leadership team on technology decisions and constraints.