at Elite Logistic Services in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Inspect, sort and stack mailbags.
- Identify Mail Transport Equipment (MTE) handled in the Processing Department.
- Identify “Serviceable,” “Defective,” or “Condemned” mailbags and segregate each by classification.
- Adhere to all Pallet Stacking Criteria and Standards.
- Place condemned mailbags into the designated receptacles.
- Comply with Rework Orders.
- Perform Mail Transport Equipment Support System (MTESS) transactions as required.
- Observe safe practice rules (including housekeeping) as well as instructions relating to the efficient performance of their work.
- Identify and properly handle Found Mail.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account