at C2FO in Leawood, Kansas, United States
Play a crucial role in developing self-service capabilities and data visualization dashboards company-wide. Partner and consult with cross-functional teams to develop conceptual data models, and to design and build reporting and best-in-class business intelligence programs. Duties will include the following:
- Gather and analyze data thoroughly and collaborate with both the analytic organization and business owners to identify problems of varying complexities, uncover business insights hidden within the data, and provide actionable business recommendations and solutions, self-service analytics, and reporting tools.
- Perform all Business Intelligence (BI) analysis and data exploitation; extract signals and signatures from raw data, integrate the information with other data sources and compile and disseminate formatted reports to customers.
- Serve as a Technical Subject Matter Expert in Database-Data Warehouse, Analytics, Dashboards and Reporting. Serve as a team leader within a work group or on cross-functional teams; accept team lead stretch assignments.
- Gather reporting requirements, participate and manage the definition of BI requirements for projects and data requests, and negotiate deliverables. Perform basic research on root cause of data anomalies that are uncovered through normal course of analysis.
- Develop, maintain, document and manage BI solutions. Determine relevancy of data and identify alternative data sources as needed to ensure analytics requested by business owners can be completed.
- Produce a variety of reports, graphs, summaries and presentations that convey analytical results and align with business needs. Regularly present work to stakeholders and end users; provide training to and act as technical resource for team members using key analytical and forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
- Provide technical guidance to end-users to best address business functional requirements. Ensure that solution designs address performance requirements, reusability, availability, integrity, security challenges, and business functional requirements.
- Recommend improvements to competitive BI reports and interpretation of data by sales, business development, product, and executive committees. Plan and execute system testing; require knowledge of customer’s mission and technology used to accomplish a given task.
- Design and implement BI architectures based on business, data and functional requirements. Develop, maintain, and report all relevant product, site, and customer metrics and apply findings to develop appropriate goals and projections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or closely related field.
- Four years’ experience which must include the following:
- experience and demonstrated ability to perform advanced analytics/statistical procedures with the purpose of "turning data into information-. Should be versed in statistical measures (and how to perform them): Correlation, Regression (1st-nth order), Normalization, Forecasting and Clustering,
- experience with commercial and emerging BI ecosystems (for example, Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server IT-SQL),
- experience working with warehousing methodologies/designs and processes (ETL, Data Modeling),
- experience developing enterprise class self-service BI solutions with tools such as SSRS, SSIS, Power B1, Tableau, Pyramid Analytics, Excel, and
- experience with advanced Excel reporting including Pivotlables, PivotCharts, Power Query and Power Pivot data modeling, and vi) experience in automating reporting to provide business with on demand access to data.
- Demonstrated ability to write complex SQL to query large data platforms such as Amazon Athena, SQL server, Amazon Redshift, to obtain data necessary for analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of source data components and how they integrate with each other, which might be both relational and dimensional.
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality technical documentation and presentations.
- Local travel every quarter may be required.
Applicants must have legal authority to work in the United States.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous health benefits
- 401K plan (with employer match)
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas. Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
How to Apply
Send resumes to Pollen, Inc. (D/B/A C2FO), 2020 West 89th Street, Leawood, KS 66206, attention Mr. Justin Sangster or go to www.c2fo.com/careers.