at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN Manager Labor and Delivery you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinOverland Park Regional Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At OPRMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
- o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RN Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
- Management of 13-bed LDR and a 16-bed Antepartum
- Collaborates with physicians and other departments to coordinate the needs of patients and their families
- Provides nursing leadership for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care and safety in assigned areas of responsibility
- Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner
- Supports the mission and vision of the facility, division and company
- Assures quality care through the initiation and evaluation of patient care utilizing performance improvement processes.
- Graduate of Professional School of Nursing
- BSN preferred or actively pursuing with a 2-year completion with date of hire
- Kansas RN*or*Compact State Licensure
- Ability to achieve and maintain BLS, ACLS and NRP certification.
- Three years current experience in the designated clinical area required. One year management experience preferred
- Professional Certification preferred.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Directors & Managers
Title: RN Manager Labor and Delivery
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-72187