at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN Masters Prepared Clinical Faculty you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join_Research College of Nursing_that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At RCON, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:
- o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
About this unit:
- Our team is committed to patient safety, employee satisfaction, and above all else the care and improvement of human life
- By joining our team you will have the opportunity to provide excellent service in an ever changing healthcare environment.
- Faculty at Research College of Nursing support the College’s mission of teaching excellence and are committed to the success of our students.
- This is a non-ranked faculty position with primary responsibility of providing clinical instruction.
- Provide laboratory and clinical instruction, including clinical make-up for students in courses in which they teach.
- Communicate with course coordinator regarding student progress, evaluation of student performance, and ongoing relationships with clinical agencies.
- Work in partnership with course faculty in implementing the BSN curriculum with both traditional and accelerated students. Participate in lab and class activities to prepare students for clinical experiences as needed.
- Participate in orientation of students to practice courses and clinical settings.
- Maintain daily communication with students, faculty, and administration.
- Uphold course and college policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with course faculty, course coordinators, and program directors in course evaluation and potential course revision.
- May attend FGA, course meetings, and curriculum workshops.
- Master of science in nursing required
- An unencumbered Missouri RN license, and eligible for Kansas licensure;
- For faculty teaching in the nurse practitioner track must hold national certification in the respective specialty
/At//Research College of Nursing,/above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RCON embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses.
The Research College of Nursing is looking for an energetic and thoughtful person to assist with student affairs. The position requires someone who can multitask and maintain a focus on student success. Occasional evening and weekend hours are required to address to student needs.Research College of Nursing is a private, non-sectarian, fully accredited institution of higher learning located in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. Research College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.N.). Research College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.N.) and a Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) with three graduate tracks, an RN-MSN entry point option, and three post-Masters certificate options. A 13:1 student-faculty ratio fosters rich campus discussions and wide opportunities for student scholarship and development. Over 400 students are enrolled at Research College of Nursing. Approximately 65% are undergraduate and 35% are graduate students.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Education Training & Professional Development
Title: RN Clinical Instructor
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research College of Nursing
Requisition ID: 03123-70528