in County, KS
What You Will Do
Provide distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.
- Refill and maintain automated dispensing systems.
- Prepare orders and maintain inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackage bulk medications.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Serve as liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professional by providing information as necessary.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Kansas Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Registered Pharmacy Tech OR Pharmacy Intern credentialed from the Kansas Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Pharmacy Tech obtained by hire date or job transfer date preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Via Christi is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.