at HCS Petroleum Equipment Inc. in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Year-round employment with opportunities for advancement!!
We are looking for hard working individuals to work on our construction and installation team. This position will contribute to completing petroleum system projects by assisting with excavation, piping, and equipment installations for fuel dispensers, underground & aboveground storage tanks, tank & line monitoring equipment and various other types of equipment found in Convenience Gas Stations and Fuel Facilities.
This is a hands-on, labor intensive role. Specific tasks include but are not limited to shoveling, raking, concrete forming and finishing, assembling piping systems, and general site cleanup. Work includes equal portions of construction, plumbing and mechanical work. A significant portion of the work is done outdoors in all weather conditions.
In this role you will be able to learn the petroleum systems trade. Hard working and self-motivated individuals will have the opportunity to grow within the organization and become a certified installer or service technician. All training is paid for by the company.
- Valid Kansas driver’s license and satisfactory driving record required
- Occasional overnight travel required. Expenses paid by company.
- Able to work 40+ hours a week
- Able to work outside during all types of weather Must be able to lift over 50 lbs
- An aptitude for mechanical & electronic equipment installation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be self- directed and able to work both within a team or independently Should be detail oriented and have organizational skills
- Ability to work with various hand and power tools
- Competitive wages (pay is based on experience)
- Employer paid Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Retirement plan with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and sick leave Company truck provided to job sites Company paid training
- Per Diem, Lodging and Travel covered
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Kansas Driver's License (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Waiting period may apply
HCS Petroleum Equipment Inc.
2301 West 29th St N
Wichita, Kansas 67204