at Air Capitol Delivery & Warehouse in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Transportation Account Coordinator
As an Account Coordinator, you play a critical role in executing business for our customers. You will build relationships with customers and partner with Account Managers and to ensure customers’ needs are met. You will manage shipments and solve challenging problems for our customers. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at Air Capitol Delivery and Warehouse.
- Respond to customers with a sense of urgency to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
- Build and develop relationships with customers to ensure continued partnership.
- Communicate shipment updates proactively and accurately ensuring a customer centric approach.
- Analyze customer inquiries and provide quality and timely insights and updates to your customers.
- Leverage Air Capitol Delivery and Warehouse platforms, to generate reports, analyze load data and exceed customer expectations.
- Network internally with other Account Managers, Planning Departments and Dispatch teams.
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and strong internet skills
- Ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to executional excellence and outstanding customer service
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
Pay will vary based on experience and will continue to grow based on performance.
Benefits: available after 60 days;
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: Monday – Friday
- transportation: 6 months (Preferred)
- One location
Air Capitol Delivery & Warehouse
5841 N. Prospect
Wichita, Kansas 67204