at Spirit Aerosystems* in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the globe.Responsibilities
To maintain, operate, repair, build and rebuild plant infrastructure and systems pertaining to it.
• To maintain, operate, repair, build and rebuild plant infrastructure and systems pertaining to it.
• To assist all other crafts/trades in the maintenance and construction of plant equipment within the Spirit Wichita facility.
• Assist in layout, construct, install, modify, repair, and maintain all commercial and industrial plumbing systems including heating water, drainage , air, steam, paint, water, and gas.
• Fabricate and repair all types of hoses including vacuum, chemical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam, paint, gas (all types), and water.
• Ensure compliance with current specifications and regulations.
- All applicants must be willing and able to work any shift, including alternative work weeks. Majority of new hires will be hired on 2nd shift.
- High School education or GED completed.
- 2 yrs.+ Experience
- Journeyman’s Plumbing License required
• Masters License
• Backflow Preventer Certification
Spirit AeroSystems is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
3420 SOUTH OLIVER
Wichita, Kansas 67210