at Quest Diagnostics Inc in Lenexa, Kansas, United States
Executive Asst- Lenexa, KS req66400
Executive Asst- Lenexa, Kansas - Monday to Friday
Lookfor morethan answers.Patients andPhysiciansrely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services tohelp themmakebetter healthcare decisions. These are often seriousdecisions withfarreaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and aclear dedicationtoservice. It's about providing clarity and hope.
You will work forthe world leader inthe industry, with a careerwhere you can expand your skillsand knowledge. You'll have a role where you
canact with professionalism,you can inspire colleagues, and you can care aboutthe work we do andthe people weserve.
At Quest, weareon a continuousjourney of discovery and
development. It's this attitudethathas made us anindustry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. Forthosejoining us, weoffer exciting and fast moving career opportunities whereyoucan affect changeat a rate unheard of in many organizations of our sizeandscope. While weinvest in and develop technology to drive our innovations,ourongoing successrelies on our people.
1. Handles a wide variety of situations/conflicts that cannot be brought to supervisor's attention.
2. Composes all manner of correspondence for supervisor approval. May sign in executive's absence.
3. Establishes appointment priorities and often declines appointments or invitations.
4. In supervisor's absence, ensures that requests for action are delegated as appropriate.
5. Can perform all the responsibilities of Level III Assistant.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
Work Experience: Minimum of 5-8 years secretarial experience required
1. Must be proficient in word processing, transcription, and spread sheet skills
2. Post-secondary education and certification as a professional secretary preferred
Allrequirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodateindividuals with disabilities. or Citizenship.
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Quest Diagnostics Inc
10101 Renner Blvd
Lenexa, Kansas 66219