at JR Custom Metal Products Inc* in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Job DescriptionTruck Driver Job Details Level Experienced Job Location JRCMP Main Office - Wichita, KS Description
This position supports the mission of JR Custom Metal Products, Inc. by supporting the production workflow through proper and adequate distribution of materials and products.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivers and picks up merchandise for the purpose of distributing finished products and picking up materials. Must count parts that are being delivered and parts that are being picked up.
- Verifies loads against purchase orders when picking up loads.
- Assists the Shipping Department in preparing products on the truck for the purpose of stabilizing the products to reduce breakage and or damage during delivery. Tasks may include packing and wrapping products or material to specifications.
- Maintains adequate truck logs for vehicles used in delivery and pick up.
- Assists with other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- High school education or equivalent, required.
- Valid CDL license, required.
- Perfect driving record – no tickets, required.
- 5 years of driving experience, preferred.
- Forklift experience, preferred.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently.
- Frequent bending, squatting, and twisting, required.
- Ability to comply with safety requirements of manufacturing environment.
JR Custom Metal Products Inc*
2237 S West St Ct
Wichita, Kansas 67213