at Center Industries Corporation - CIC in Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Responsible for the programming and operation of the automated Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM). Evaluate fabricated or machined parts against standards by reviewing models, blueprints and specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned as required or needed
- Responsible for programming and operating the CMM using PC-DMIS software.
- Develop CMM Inspection Reports including Point Maps as required.
- Inspect finished and in-process fabricated or machined parts, equipment, and assemblies and determine acceptance or rejection using CMM and bench inspection as required.
- Develop part set-up documentation in order to allow a less experienced CMM operator to set-up and inspect parts.
- Provide first part buy-offs and perform first article inspections.
- Identify and handle nonconforming product per company procedures.
- Office responsibilities as designated.
- Transpose CMM data into SPC as necessary and log key characteristics as required by customer.
- Interpret CMM data to assist production in correcting any discrepancies.
- As required, train other inspectors on CMM operation.
- Promote and utilize standard safety practices
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
QUALIFICATIONS: Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
“Center Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
Center Industries Corporation - CIC
2505 S Custer
Wichita, Kansas 67217