at Brookdale Senior Living in Shawnee, Kansas, United States
PRN SNF PTA in Shawnee Kansas
Available on Weekdays
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Under the direction of a licensed Physical Therapist, provides high quality physical therapy services to patients, including screening, treatment planning and implementation. Promotes rehab services within the Community, attends meetings and care conferences, performs administrative and billing duties within specified guidelines and timeframes. Demonstrates personal and professional work behaviors which promote the practice of physical therapy within the Community. Adheres to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policy and procedures and State / Federal regulations.
1. Under the direction of a licensed physical therapist, optimizes the functional abilities and skills of patients by assisting in the performance of the following activities: assisting in the screening of patients; implementing treatment for assigned patients; delivering treat
Brookdale Senior Living
Shawnee, Kansas 66217