at Harlow Aerostructures LLC in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Perform preventive maintenance on building mechanical equipment, repairs on all building components and equipment, and a wide variety of general maintenance activities.
Shifts Needed: First Shift: 7am-3:30pm, OT occasionally required.
- Perform preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a daily and/or scheduled basis (inspect belts, check fluid levels, check oil levels daily, replace filters, grease bearings and seals, repair or replace broken parts).
- Perform repairs of all building components and equipment.
- Fit and assemble parts to fabricate or repair machine tools and maintain industrial machines.
- Performs a wide variety of general and semi-skilled maintenance activities (e.g. carpentry, painting, electrical, change light bulbs, etc.) for the purpose of completing projects within established time frames.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Provide yard maintenance, including snow removal, as required.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools in performing duties.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit and Harlow Aerostructures LLC.
- Knowledge of CNC Machines.
- Physical stamina and dexterity.
- Position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, climbing, talking, and hearing throughout entire shift.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- Ability to set up and safely operate a variety of machine tools.
- High level of initiative.
- Results driven.
- Extremely ethical. Proficiency with Communication.
- Ability to adhere to all safety practices.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Experience maintaining CNC machines, preferred.
- Experience operating a forklift, preferred.
- Experience operating a scissor lift, preferred.
It is the policy of Harlow Aerostructures LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. No person is to be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, sex, orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, pregnancy, disability, military status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. Any employee who feels he or she is the victim of discrimination has a responsibility to report this fact to the Company's President, the Plant Manager, or Human Resources.
Although the Company does not discriminate on the basis of citizenship, it is required to comply with federal laws to ensure that its work force is legally eligible to work in the United States. EEO/ADA