at Yingling Aviation Inc. in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Job DescriptionSummary of Accountabilities
Organizes and performs certain administrative functions of the service and avionics departments including, but not limited to: customer record keeping; invoicing, and processing some warranty claimsPrimary Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as an interface with customers by answering the telephone, assisting walk-in customers and providing other assistance and communication as required.
- Compile labor hours worked and compute charges on work orders to generate invoices to customers.
- Prepare time cards to be turned in to payroll department. Match work order time cards to payroll time to ensure accuracy.
- Generate work orders upon request for service and avionics by entering information about work to be performed, generate estimates, generate an invoice and deliver to customer by fax or mail.
- Maintain and file work orders, invoices, and warranty claims.
- Produce purchase orders for services performed by outside vendors.
- Keep track of employee’s tool allowances, prepare purchase orders for tools, create invoices so that accounting can bill accordingly.
- Oversee the processing of warranty claims by receiving damaged goods, complete paperwork and file with vendor, issue credit to customer.
- Responsible for processing returned parts to interior and exterior customers.
- Ensure effective communication by delivering e-mail/phone messages to maintenance employees.
- Other activities and projects as approved by the Director of Maintenance or the General Manager
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Education and Experience
Two- year college degree in business or related field preferred
Five to Seven years of related experience in aircraft parts, or aviation related experience
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Must possess strong written and verbal skills
Highly organized and skilled at administrative tasks to include filing, organizing, and records retention
Possess exceptional internal and external customer service skills
Able to work required schedule without deviation
Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Must possess and maintain a current and valid license and have a good driving record
Meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write clear, concise correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Good grammar and spelling skills.Physical Requirements
Occasional periods of walking, standing, stooping. Frequent periods of sitting.
Frequent use of hands and fingers. Frequent periods of talking and listening.Work Environment
Normal office environment, however occasionally exposed to engine noise and general shop conditions.Additional Requirements or Skills
Basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
Basic reasoning ability
Must have advanced skills in MS office applications including word, excel, access, and Microsoft outlookTo Apply
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
We participate in E-Verify
No phone calls please
Yingling Aviation Inc.
PO BOX 9248
Wichita, Kansas 67209