at AdventHealth in Shawnee, Kansas, United States
Nursing Student \(CNA\) AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Location Address: Mission, KS 66204
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
+ Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
+ Providing faith\-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
+ Excellent health benefits, an onsite child care center and fitness facility
+ Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
+ Employee Referral Program
+ Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
Must be able to work three 12 hour shifts per month year round
You Will Be Responsible For:
I will provide a clean patient care environment and uphold all principles of infection control\.
· Consistently follow organizational guidelines for effective hand hygiene\.
· Follow guidelines for standard precautions as directed\.
· Maintain a neat and clean patient environment by changing linens, emptying trash and keeping hallways clean and free of clutter and equipment\.
· Perform environmental tasks as delegated with minimal supervision\.
I will promote teamwork and nurture relationships so as to be seen as a positive member of the healthcare team\.
· Support the goals of the department and adheres to all organizational and departmental policies\.
· Attend all required staff meetings and mandatory training\.
· Communicate clearly and effectively to all customers, the RN and other members of the healthcare team\.
· Answer call lights, telephones and requests for assistance quickly and with a smile and pleasant demeanor\.
· Willingly seek and take on additional responsibilities as assigned within my competency level\.
· Resolve issues and problems as soon as they arise\.
I will provide exceptional service and/or care to all patients, customers and team members\.
· Obtain and record patient vital signs and intake and output as directed\.
· Assist patients with activities of daily living\.
· Turn and reposition patients with or without assistance as directed\.
· Listen attentively and provide information in a way that is respectful and ensures understanding\.
· Address customers by their preferred names\.
· Provide for privacy and dignity of all patients by closing doors and curtains when providing patient care\.
I will ensure a safe environment for all patients, customers and team members\.
· Demonstrate pro
Shawnee, Kansas 66217