at R.D. Henry & Co. in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Opportunity to contribute to producing top quality custom cabinets.
- Apply primer, paints, seals and top coats with proper mill thickness.
- Follow standard operational procedures.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
CATEGORY Manufacturing POSITION Painter (Cabinet Sprayer) POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Understanding of spray equipment, guns and pumps.
- Experience in wood finishing.
- Ability to adjust spray equipment to regulate width and pressure of spray.
- Ability to disassemble, clean and assembly spray equipment.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective safety operations.
Job Qualifications and Education
- 1 year work-related skill, knowledge and experience as a Painter/Sprayer in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in organization, planning, prioritization and time management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete on a timely basis.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Able to walk up stairs. Ability to work flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
- Employee is subject to outside environmental conditions occasionally; inside conditions frequently, with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and push 50 to 60 pound on a cart.
R.D. Henry & Co.
3738 South Norman St
Wichita, Kansas 67215