at Sprint in OVERLAND PARK, Kansas, United States
Channel Account Executive
Apply Now >>
6200 SPRINT PKWY
OVERLAND PARK, KS US
Req # :
Job Description :
Job Summary• Cross-channel sales quota-bearing sales role selling the Sprint retail product portfolio of handsets, MBB, tablets, asset tracking solutions, applications and wearables to 1-99 employee sized small businesses.
• Proactively prospects in the 5 mile radius around up to10 company owned retail stores to generate demand and close business sales in stores.
- CAE will spend 40% of his/her time in aligned retail stores actively working the sales floor to identify business account sales opportunities by engaging with new and existing customers visiting branded channel stores. CAE is also responsible for scheduling and hosting in-store business events, asking for and working referrals and working leads from store employees, calling on lead lists and leveraging social media to generate demand for store traffic.
- CAE must spend 60% of his/her time working outside aligned stores door knocking, conducting flyer drops, scheduling and attending customer appointments, trade shows and other outbound business development activities. Prospecting activities will be closely managed through SalesForce.com tracking and minimum targets will be established for each activity.
• CAE will travel daily to aligned doors to spend purposeful time on the sales floor and with store staff to establish and maintain solid partnerships.
• Responsible for building & managing a sales funnel in SFDC.
• Responsible for driving increased business sales into aligned door with a focus on increasing line load (6+ lines) and new business account sales.
• Leads by example by demonstrating to store employees techniques to selling and closing business accounts.
• Partners with Channel Manager to share personal observations on sales performance at the store and employee level to identify opportunities and provide coaching to address opportunities.
• Aligns with Channel Managers to support store managers in achieving short-term and long-term sales goals and business objectives for stores. Strategizes with Channel Manager and store manager on store marketing plans and opportunities (i.e. events, call campaigns, upselling) to increase business account sales.• Must be available to work a retail schedule which can include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must have valid driver’s license and be able to travel to aligned storesMust have valid driver’s license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver’s safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint’s Driver Safety Policy and guidelines. Basic Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree or four years related work experience post high school
• One year experience selling in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
• One year negotiating and closing sales
• One year experience managing a sales funnel and forecasting salesPreferred Qualifications• Proven sales performance in outbound sales role At Sprint, we’re more than just talk. We’ve changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Today, Sprint is proud to give customers True Mobile 5G in areas of nine markets, powering new experiences from gaming and entertainment services, to IoT and business applications. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers’ lives. We’re turning possibilities into a Brighter Future for All – join us. Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Metro AreaUS-KS-Overland Park
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas 66210