Measurable skills gain
Method of Delivery
Online, e-learning, or distance learning
Daytime Hours, Evening Hours, Weekends
Instructional Program (CIP)
In this online, on-demand course, you will learn the objectives, benefits, and basic/advanced features of a CMMS. You will also discover how to develop system specifications based on your individual needs and how to justify, evaluate, implement, audit and optimize your CMMS to result in a positive return on investment. You can enroll and start at any time.
- Assemble the information necessary to choose, install and use a CMMS
- Evaluate the use of a CMMS for your facility
- Explain the uses, data, and the importance of completeness and accuracy of your work orders
- Support good planning and scheduling practices.
- Manage spare parts and inventories for maintenance.
- Understand how to get the right information to the right person in a timely manner and how to set this up in the CMMS
- Learn the steps of implementing a CMMS.
- Learn how to shop for and evaluate a CMMS
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
12600 Quivira Road, Overland Park, Kansas
3 - Workforce Investment Area III
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
A full refund of registration fees, less a $30 administrative fee, will be approved if requested in writing at email@example.com prior to accessing the course. Requests must be made within 60 days of payment.
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost