Measurable skills gain
Method of Delivery
Online, e-learning, or distance learning
Daytime Hours, Evening Hours, Weekends
Instructional Program (CIP)
This program is designed for those who manage buildings and facilities of many kinds, such as airports, government buildings, office buildings, factory buildings, apartment complexes (large- and small-scale), hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, sports and entertainment venues, and other large facilities.
- Identify the full scope of responsibilities for a facility manager
- Recognize safety issues and develop strategies to alleviate them
- Identify cost-saving opportunities in contracting and purchasing
- Organize your maintenance operation
- Apply preventive maintenance and lean maintenance techniques
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
12600 Quivira Road, Overland Park, Kansas
3 - Workforce Investment Area III
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
A full refund of registration fees, less a $30 administrative fee, will be approved if requested in writing at email@example.com prior to accessing the course.
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost