Method of Delivery
Online, e-learning, or distance learning
Daytime Hours, Evening Hours, Weekends
Instructional Program (CIP)
At Tabor, we couple Christian values with world readiness and treat you as a person, not a number. Like a master-guide, we will work with you to help you meet your individual goals for education – one that sets you up for success in life.
Our promise to you:
- To provide an education that encourages you to place Christ at the center
- You will be challenged to pursue excellence
- When you complete your degree you will be equipped to make the world a better place
- We will take the time to help you discern your career as a calling to partner with Christ and His Kingdom
- To support you on each step of your journey
The advantages of a Tabor College Business as Mission degree are:
- Content that is immediately relevant in today’s world
- Finish in as little as three and a half years
- Faculty who have real-world experience
- Producing career-ready leaders since 1908
- An affordable and simple approach to costs
- 100% online
- You will engage with career assessments that will clarify and help you focus on your trajectory
- You will have been mentored to help discover and clarify your passions
- You will understand how to integrate your values into your career.
The program lasts approximately 22 months. Financial aid assistance is available.
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
Curriculum Competency Based
1 - Workforce Investment Area I
Type of Attainment:
Name of Credential
Bachelor of Sciecne
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Federal Student Stafford Loans and Pell Grant
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Yes - Higher Learning Commission of NCA
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
$1,500.00 Variable - students purchase, rent, or borrow their own texts.
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost