It appears you are using an older version of your browser. While some functions will be available, KANSASWORKS works best with a modern browser such as the ones provided by:
Please download and install the latest version of the browser of your choice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Enter your search criteria into the boxes below, then click the search icon or press Enter. In the What box, enter the job title, keywords, or job posting number. In the Where box, enter a city, state or zip code. In the Within box enter the number of miles around the location entered. If either the Where or Within boxes are going to be used, then both boxes are required. To narrow your search results, use the “Refine Search” filters on the left by selecting a category. The number next to each filter indicates the number of results currently in the system using that filter, plus your current search criteria. If zero jobs meet the criteria, the filter will not display for selection. Results do not include indeed.com jobs. Filters can be removed by selecting the link you want to remove in the “Filtered By” section. Searches can be saved by entering a unique name in the Label field and selecting the “Save search as” button.
Crew Leaders and Superintendents (11014629)
Last Updated: 2019-07-29
Employer: Hermes Landscaping, Inc.Location: Lenexa, KS
• Landscape Crew Leaders and Superintendents
• Hardscape Crew Leaders and Superintendents
• Irrigation Crew Leaders and Superintendents
• Maintenance Crew Leaders and Superintendents
• Farm Hands
• Up to $2,400 HIRING BONUS (For First Year Eligible Employees)
HERMES LANDSCAPING EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
Account Supervisor (10873542)
Last Updated: 2019-01-28
Employer: SkillPathLocation: Mission, KS
SkillPath is looking for an Account Supervisor who will be responsible for account growth and business development within assigned territory.
- Account acquisition, retention and growth of targeted accounts with mid to senior level executive contacts, relationship building, prospecting, networking strategies, and consultative selling skills.
Landscaping Crew Member (10744923)
Last Updated: 2018-08-08
Location: SHAWNEE, KS
- Work outside with; sod, fertilizer, mulch, edging, digging, plants, trees, shrubs, raingardens, bioretention areas, hardscape, irrigation, planters etc.
- Have personal transportation, clean driving record and current driver’s license
- Work in a team environment or independently
- Exhibit the ability to follow planned landscape designs and direction to determine where to lay…
- Registered Apprenticeship