It appears you are using an older version of your browser. While some functions will be available, KANSASWORKS works best with a modern browser such as the ones provided by:
Please download and install the latest version of the browser of your choice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Teacher - Head Start (11045322)
Last Updated: 2019-09-10
Employer: ECKANLocation: Ottawa, KS
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ESSENTIAL:
• Responsible for overseeing the educational aspects of the classroom, including staff and volunteers.
• Promote the Head Start philosophy and educational objectives.
• Maintain an appropriate classroom environment needed to support the goals of the education component.
• Maintain a safe, orderly and…
Communications Director (11031329)
Last Updated: 2019-08-21
Employer: Franklin County, KansasLocation: Ottawa, KS
Position Title: Communications Director
Under the supervision of the County Administrator, the Communications Director is a member of the County’s leadership team and is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the County’s communication and marketing efforts. The Communications Director possesses strong writing skills and experience in…
- Registered Apprenticeship