Banker - PT (New Market Square)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67205
At INTRUST Bank, relationships are at the core of all we do. Which is why we focus on fostering positive relationships not just with our customers, but also with each other. INTRUST Bank recognizes and celebrates employees for their individual character, value and potential, with a focus on developing the unique talents each team member brings to the table. It’s something we’ve learned firsthand over the decades; focus on people, and the rest will fall into place to create an environment built on respect, understanding and most of all – trust.
Job Summary: The Banker is responsible for accurately completing Banker and Teller activities. Promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas of INTRUST and is focused on delivering a high level of customer service to all. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
• Proactively identify customers’ and prospects’ financial needs and recommend all appropriate products and services.
• Identify needs-based opportunities and make referrals to all areas of the corporation to fully meet customers’ financial needs.
• Service customers’ accounts as needed.
• Utilize all resources to complete documentation correctly the first time.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures.
• Consistent use of good judgment to protect customers and INTRUST Bank; protect the integrity of bank documents and customer confidentiality.
• Accurately and efficiently process teller transactions within the limitations of standard bank and teller policies and procedures including scanning work through branch capture.
• Ensure excellent customer satisfaction and service quality according to INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
• Complete any other branch-specific responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience: High School diploma or equivalent is required; some college or higher education preferred. 1-2 years previous experience in customer service or sales preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Demonstrated strong consultative and customer service skills, effective communicator, listener and organizational skills. Must be able to utilize multiple Microsoft Office products and web-based applications simultaneously.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: Nationwide Mortgage Lending System Registered or ability to meet qualifications for registration.
Physical Demands: Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds; the ability to stoop and bend; must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time, as required by job duties. Long periods of time will be spent viewing personal computer.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual’s protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification