Field Marketing Specialist 1
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66210
Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations. Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs. Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams. Basic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed. Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The SDN Field Marketing Specialist will lead marketing efforts with our SDN partners. In this role you will work directly with partners, partner managers, the NetSuite sales organization and other marketing functions to create impactful campaigns and activities resulting in leads for the partner and ultimately opportunities for NetSuite.
- Work with SDN partners to define a marketing strategy and drive demand for the NetSuite direct sales force
- Build quarterly marketing plans with SDN partners.
- Create a content plan for SDN partners that supports NetSuite campaigns.
- Define & manage a lead follow-up strategy with partners and NetSuite sales teams
- Conduct regular meetings with partners and internal NetSuite team to ensure successful campaign execution
- Work closely with marketing operations and marketing communications to develop campaign components
- Recommend and manage 3rd party vendors to support activities
- Create scorecards and perform business reviews to report on campaign metrics including MQLs, opportunities and closed won deals influenced by your efforts
Title: Field Marketing Specialist 1
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 200011FG