Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Garnett, KS 66032
Consistently uses the Vetter Health Services Mission, Vision and Values to guide everyday decisions and actions.
· Demonstrate a consistently positive, respectful and constructive attitude with both residents and staff.
· Demonstrate initiative, active problem solving and a continual desire to improve customer service.
· Provide quality housekeeping services that ensures a clean, safe, comfortable, attractive and sanitary environment is maintained.
· Create and maintain an environment which allows each resident to adjust to their limitations and recognize the dignity and worth of each individual.
· Participate in in-service educational classes and meetings directed at improving your ability to meet the needs of the residents.
· Maintain and follow established safety precautions and infection control procedures when performing day-to-day responsibilities.
· Know, understand and perform responsibilities that meet regulatory and company standards.
· Serve as an effective teacher, model, and consultant for other staff.
· Be a reliable and positive member of the facility’s team.
· Create a cooperative working relationship with other departments.