Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Manhattan, KS 66503
We are searching for sales-minded, diligent, positive individuals who thrive in a customer-orientated environment. As part of this position, qualified individuals will be responsible for accurate and prompt handling of customer transactions, as well as strong problem-solving skills while responding to customer concerns in a professional setting. Prior sales experience and math skills are preferred. Ideal candidates will have a friendly personality and understand how the bank can best serve the local community.
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Skills necessary to work independently within a team setting.
- Be detail-oriented and organized.
- Advance communication and customer service skills.
- Moderate level of understanding of basic personal computer programs (Internet, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Greet all customers with a smile and sincere welcoming upon arriving at the bank.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all customers and bank associates.
- Handle all customer banking transactions, including deposits and withdraws, issuing money orders, cashier checks and other financial instruments, wire transactions, and exchange of foreign currency efficiently.
- Process check and debit card orders.
- Addressing customers’ questions and concerns in person or over the phone.
- Maintain and balance proper cash drawer levels.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.