Social Services Coordinator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Prairie Village, KS 66208
“Sunrise is the best place that I’ve ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what’s right for the resident. For me, that’s a big breath of fresh air.”
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Social Services Coordinator is responsible for ensuring residents in our Skilled Nursing Centers are receiving the services required to support the highest possible quality of life.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Assessing the psychosocial status of the resident related to their physical status and current environment and recommend and/or obtain the appropriate resources in accordance with all federal and state regulations
- Documenting all interactions, care plans and pertinent changes is an integral part of your professional success.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with all safety and emergency related procedures is critical
- Maintains a state Certification in Social Work and or meets the state’s degree requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years experience preferred in assisted living, home health or long term care industries
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience which may include recruiting staff, coaching, performance management, responsibility of daily department operations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It’s no surprise that many of the world’s leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission – to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Location : Name Brighton Gardens of Prairie Village KS
Type On Call
Location : Address 7105 Mission Road
Location : City Prairie Village
Location : State/Province (Full Name) Kansas
Sunrise Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.