Senior Technical Process Architect - Works From Home US
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Enable a premium Customer and Employee experience through digital transformation to drive profitable revenue growth. Lead Customer and Employee Experience transformation at a strategic domain or value stream level. Responsible for the development, implementation, administration, and measurement of unified experience transformation initiatives. Design, develop, implement and lead key process improvement efforts in support of regional & global cross-functional efforts. Works From Home US, work from home US, or Broomfield, CO
The Main Responsibilities
· Define the desired customer and employee experience and supporting business processes.
· Own interface to IT when applicable to enable defined experience and processes.
· Analyze, define, own and transform existing processes, including the definition of process owners, metrics and roadmap of key gaps and improvement areas
· Identify and implement process improvement and execute continuous process improvements through metrics and scorecard reporting
· Ensure quality and best practices of BPM (Business Process Management) as well as process compliance
· Facilitate ongoing process improvement events
· Lead and mentor process owners and stakeholders in process documentation and process improvement methodology
· Provide functionality and process walk-throughs for the technical writers and training organizations
What We Look For in a Candidate
· At least 5+ years of professional experience as a Process Architect or similar experience in process improvement and project management
· Experience with Enterprise Process Automation technology and Integrations to transform business process
· Experience with Artificial Intelligent (AI) business process automation
· Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ability to collaborate with global functions/stakeholders
· Highly analytical with strong commercial acumen; Minimum of 1-2 years of business process
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; Comfortable in presenting to executive audiences
· Experience with SOX compliance
· Adapt to a fast pace and evolving environment.
· Telecom experience a plus
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 229572
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.