Nursing Assistant Ortho/Neuro Unit
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66215
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Patient Care Technician – CNA you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Overland Park Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At OPRMC we off an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Overland Park Regional family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Patient Care Technician – CNA to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
A Patient Care Technicians main role is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them with things they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. Because of the personal nature of the job, a Patient Care Technician has strong people skills and the ability to be compassionate and enjoy helping others.
ABOUT THIS UNIT:
- If you like variety, working as a PCT is for you. Each shift will be exciting, different and challenging!
- As a hands-on caregiver, you are the one who has the privilege of holding a patient’s hand and listening to the person’s life story.
- The Patient Care Technician (PCT) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living.
Employer’s Job# 09722-67280
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.