Registered Nurse Surgery
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66215
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Surgery RN today with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At OPRMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Overland Park Regional family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Surgery Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Surgery nurse you must be detail oriented, flexible, able to juggle multiple priorities without missing a beat, adept with technical skills, a team player, and must have excellent communication skills. You must also be able to think critically in a fast-paced, challenging environment. There are many surgical sub-specialties for learning, including neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, trauma, pediatrics, oncology, general surgery, urology, ophthalmology, ear/nose/throat, dental, orthopedics, plastic and reconstructive, and transplant surgery.
ABOUT THIS UNIT:
- Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse patient population
· Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support.
- Under the general direction of the Director or Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
Employer’s Job# 09722-67061
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.