Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66215
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registrar PRN (as needed)
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Overland Park, KS
MUST BE FLEXIBLE AND AVAILABLE TO WORK ALL SHIFTS INCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS AS NEEDED
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a 343-bed HCA Healthcare facility located southwest of Kansas City. Since 1978, the hospital has been serving the city of Overland Park and the surrounding communities through its comprehensive services, such as emergency care, cancer care and pediatrics.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to BE A PART OF A TEAM.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a Registrar, you will work directly in the facility to ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community. Our team is dedicated to helping others in their time of need.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Welcome patients and family members in a professional manner providing exemplary customer service
- Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions
- Interview patients at workstation or at bedside to obtain all necessary account information.
- Ensure charts are completed and accurate
- Verify all insurance and obtain pre-certification/authorization
- Calculate and collect patient liable amount
- Adhere to AIDET patient communication guidelines: Acknowledge, Introduce, Duration, Explanation, and Thank You
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Employer’s Job# 08648-182806
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.