Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Olathe, KS 66062
As a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, our focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety and ease of use in every market we serve. That makes us an engineering and technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields. But the same vertical integration business model that keeps all design and manufacturing processes in-house also gives us the incentive to hire top performers from different backgrounds, including operations, finance and accounting, information technology, sales, marketing and communications.
Do you speak geek? We?re seeking a tech-savvy recruiter to find top talent for our engineering and IT teams. Responsible for developing cost-effective, strategic sourcing avenues and promoting the Garmin brand at job fairs, campus recruiting events and in the community. If you?d like to guide our hiring managers through the candidate selection process, including screening applications and checking references, then send us your own resume.
We are looking for a full-time technical recruiter for our Human Resources team at our world headquarters in the Olathe, Kansas. In this role, you?ll be responsible serving as primary recruiter to manager and director level for assigned business segments as well as working closely with stakeholders to proactively understand needs for assigned positions including developing knowledge of new technologies and products that could influence future recruitment needs. Other essential functions include:
- Plan and attend recruitment events and conduct presentations to increase Garmin’s presence and generate candidate interest
- Conduct candidate searches using existing sourcing options (job boards, social media, networks, ATS) to connect with and develop candidate interest
- Interview for assigned positions including reviewing candidate applications and resumes for relevant skills, experience and education
- Research innovative recruitment strategies and programs and recommend suggestions to recruitment leadership
- Assist with the annual creation of a strategic sourcing plan for assigned business segment(s).?
- Partner with a senior team member to review personal turnover report and assist in identifying methods for increasing retention through improved recruitment efforts.?
- Demonstrate a commitment to data integrity by ensuring accurate, complete and thorough documentation and tracking for each candidate in Garmin’s ATS by updating it in a timely manner and verifying accuracy through reports
- Ensure compliance with HR related legislation and policies with oversight from HR management and Legal
- Demonstrate a focus on providing exemplary service to the business by achieving annual hiring goals
Equal Opportunity Employer?minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity