Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Olathe, KS 66062
As a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, our focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety and ease of use in every market we serve. That makes us an engineering and technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields. But the same vertical integration business model that keeps all design and manufacturing processes in-house also gives us the incentive to hire top performers from different backgrounds, including operations, finance and accounting, information technology, sales, marketing and communications.
We are looking for a full-time Reliability Technician for our headquarters in Olathe, Kansas. In this role you will be responsible for developing test and/or calibration schedules, performing activities with little direction and diagnosing issues while maintaining accurate records. Other essential functions include:?
- Demonstrate intermediate knowledge and understanding of electronics and/or mechanical theory and applications
- Mentor level 1 Technicians?
- Perform intermediate tests and/or calibrations in accordance with plans and procedures?
- Operate environmental test equipment with pre-defined profiles and programs
- Operate test equipment to test and troubleshoot products per engineering guidance; Examples include automated test equipment, multimeters, power supplies, and oscilloscopes
- Develop and review test schedules to determine which requests are ready for execution
- Conduct prioritization activities and communicate outcomes to the team
- Develop and perform testing by applying the appropriate level of measurement skills, equipment operation and tool utilization.
- Apply procedures and diagnose issues as required.
- Maintain accurate records of test conduct along with the appropriate data, pictures, media, etc
- Maintain and ensure the integrity of test equipment and records
- Conduct testing per engineering test procedures
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain a high-level attention to detail to insure accuracy
- Complete other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer?minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity