Fitness Product Support Specialist - Day schedule
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Olathe, KS 66061
Do you have a passion for running or cycling to stay fit? Are you serious about living a healthy lifestyle? Do you enjoy using and learning about the latest technology? Are you a natural problem solver and have excellent customer service skills? Does the idea of sharing this passion of fitness and technology with Garmin customers excite you? If so, Garmin is hiring full-time positions on our Product Support team and we?d love to hear from you!
In this role, you will serve as a Garmin product expert and help our customers get back to their passion by solving customer inquiries in regards to disruptions in their Garmin products or services, while also using internal tools to identify, escalate and resolve product defects to further enhance the product and user experience. Other essential functions include:
- Efficiently answer and solve customer technical inquiries regarding Garmin product and service disruptions and troubleshoot via telephone, email and chat
- Must display superior customer service and communication skills and always maintain professional interactions with Garmin customers and associates
- Ensure customer orders, repairs and exchanges are completed accurately and efficiently
- Proficiently communicate interactions with customer contacts via internal tools
- Identify, diagnose and report product defects utilizing internal tools
- Remain current on changes in policies, procedures and product offerings
- Develop and maintain department and company image and philosophy to the public
- Become an expert in Garmin products, features and capabilities for one or more product lines
- Become an advocate for the Garmin Support Center and support and communicate the resource to Garmin customers?
- Must meet or exceed departmental goals and expectations
- Timely completion of tasks and/or projects of basic complexity within defined process
- Thoroughly documents work in an organized and timely manner
- Works collaboratively and professionally in a team environment with other Garmin associates to achieve goals including seeking out opportunities to assist team members, sharing ideas and information freely and positively
- Consistently works with team leader to improve personal and team interactions
- Understands Garmin?s Mission Statement, Vision, Values and Product Support?s Vision and enthusiastically exhibits a desire to see Garmin succeed
Additional essential functions for bilingual Product Support Specialist:
- Translate Product Support content to assist customers in their native language
- Become an expert in Garmin products, features and capabilities for all product lines
Equal Opportunity Employer?minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity