Product Owner/Business Analyst (eCommerce)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Olathe, KS 66062
We?re seeking an Product Owner/Business Analyst for our IT team in Olathe, KS to partner with Garmin Product managers in developing user stories, scenarios and business and workflow analysis.? In this role, you?ll critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to general understanding, and distinguish user request from underlying true needs.? You will also be responsible to proactively communicate and collaborate with development and QA team to ensure use case and test case documentation is complete, collaborate with developers, UX team, and product manager to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs, and act as Subject Matter Expert for the application/technology solution and related business processes.
The primary focus of this position will be working alongside key business owners to identify and cultivate enhancement strategies and opportunities with the management and display of our product information across various channels.
- Manage development and documentation of user stories and acceptance criteria? from multiple global Garmin Product Managers?
- Identify interdependencies between projects and overall business strategies and facilitate aligning them to benefit Garmin
- Actively encourage collaboration and professionalism in a team environment with other Garmin associates to achieve goals
- Collaborate directly with co-located and remote development team members and business clients
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases and assist with testing efforts
- Manage acceptance testing by end users to ensure appropriate standards are met and successful deployment validation is completed
- Actively and constructively contribute to high pressure situations
- Manage reconciliation and drive consensus regarding business tactical and strategic direction
- Demonstrate quality and effectiveness in documenting work in organized manner in accordance with Garmin and IT standards
- Actively implement continuous improvement on an enterprise level for business processes and IT business analysis processes
- Seen as the go-to subject matter expert for application/technology solution and related business processes within the enterprise
- Demonstrate responsibility for ongoing personal development, professional growth and continuing education
- Understands business impacts of issues and how they relate to IT owned solutions
- Provides reliable solutions to a wide range of difficult problems including evaluation of new technologies to improve existing functions
- Consistently looks at the opportunity in all change
Equal Opportunity Employer?minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity