Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Clearwater, KS 67026
Department: Office at individual plants
Reports to: Director of Warehouse Operations
Directly manages receiving, storage, shipping activities, and grounds maintenance at their Plant to ensure maximum utilization of resources and the professional appearance of the plant.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Directly responsible for receiving, missing receiving, shipping, gin requests, sample orders etc.
• Directly responsible for maintaining the warehouse, grounds, equipment and stock (bale condition).
• Direct responsibility for fire sprinkler maintenance and corresponding documentation in cooperation with the Director of Warehouse Operations
• Direct responsibility for safety compliance and corresponding documentation in cooperation with the Director of Warehouse Operations and Safety Coordinator.
• Must be able to perform all of the duties being supervised and will spend approximately 80% of their time on the plant actively participating in operations.
• Coordinate with Director of Warehouse Operations for all major repair and capital expenditure requests for plant and property.
• Coordinate with Director of Warehouse Operations and Regional Shop Supervisor on equipment maintenance, repairs and capital expenditure requests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily upon completion of all required training. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
This position requires a high school diploma or the equivalent. Management or Supervisory experience preferred, but each individual will be considered based on any work experience, educational degrees or certifications, and references that indicate management potential.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to effectively communicate verbally, write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must possess a valid state driver’s license or have the ability to obtain one prior to employment. All other certifications will be provided through PCCA-Warehouse as deemed necessary by management.
Other Skills and Abilities
Must be able to effectively communicate using phone, email, and fax. Must have basic knowledge in the operation and functions of copy machines, computers, laptops, I-pads, calculators, and the Internet. Must be able to submit reports and present thoughts and ideas using MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint or demonstrate adequate skills in the 90-Day Probationary Period upon in-house or third party training provided by PCCA.