Social Media and Marketing-Wichita
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67202
Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customer, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Job duties include:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- This position may be located remotely this is posted in the Great Bend, Wichita or Hutchinson areas—must be willing and able to travel*