Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Emporia, KS 66801
ASSURES QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IN A FRIENDLY, ACCURATE AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER.
Ability to communicate in an effective manner to customers and employees
Supervises deposit operations functions and personnel. Assists customers in all aspects of deposit accounts, time deposits as well IRA’s and discount brokerage.
1. Supervises customer service
2. Open new accounts of all types (i.e. DDA, Saving, etc)
3. Open IRA’s for customers/maintain these accounts
4. On-line exceptions
5. Fund transfer’s
6. Stop payments
7. Check verifications requests by third parties
8. Research and resolve customer problems
9. Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs, in accordance with the bank’s program standards
10. Assist in verifying the accuracy of document images
11. Conduct check verification
12. Maintain reports
13. Provide routine training
14. Assist customer service and tellers where needed
15. Assist in setting deposit rates
16. Perform audits
17. Conduct monthly operations meetings
18. Supervise accounts payable functions
19. Internal Training
20. Participate in community organizations and events to increase banks visibility and enhance new customer opportunities.
21. Other duties as assigned