Java / Python DevOps Engineer - Kansas City HQ
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Olathe, KS 66062
Great ideas sometimes come from singular inspiration, but more often they?re a result of collaborative effort. Inside Garmin, we like to foster an environment of participation and engagement. We support professional development, offer well-designed career paths and adhere to a policy that prioritizes promoting from within the company to maximize the opportunities for our associates. We are also committed to being a good corporate citizen and providing opportunities for associates to contribute toward a healthy, sustainable world.
Other essential functions include:
- Design and implement highly scalable cloud based applications and REST based web services
- Maintain and improve existing software engineering tools with upgrades and installations
- Work with other Garmin teams to ensure infrastructure and applications that depends on it work together seamlessly
- Assist in training engineering staff on proper software engineering tool use
- Apply Garmin’s Mission Statement and Quality Policy and enthusiastically exhibit a desire to see Garmin succeed
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO