Dispatch Administrative Assistant-Overhead Door of Kansas Ci
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Olathe, KS 66051
Overhead Door Company of Kansas City, a DH Pace Company, Inc. aspires to hire and Administrative Assistant in our Dispatch Department in our Olathe, Kansas location. This is a great opportunity for a detail oriented, organized, and?technical?individual with a knack for numbers.
- Supporting technicians/installers by updating service tickets
- Provide administrative and customer support internally and over the phone
- Will be organizing RGA?s (Return Goods Authorization)
- Enter tickets into our software system (BAAN)
- Receive daily job tickets, check tickets for description of work completed, extra parts used on the job, and required paperwork
- Ensure all job labor is costed and billed correctly on each job ticket
- Audit job costs entered in the billing system and printed on tentative registers to billed amount daily, to assure costing is in line with the billed amount
- Follow up and process billing transactions in a timely and productive manner
- Maintain project folders where required, as needed
- Meets production goals and month end processing requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have strong attention to detail and customer service skills
- Need to be able to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 40 offices in the US. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2018 in excess of $500MM.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in associate growth and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- Paid time off plan
Company: Overhead Door of Kansas City
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO