Supply Chain Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Overland Park, KS 66210
*We invite you to Explore the Potential of being part of something Clearly Essential! *
At Compass Minerals, we harvest, mine and produce essential minerals that deal with nature’s challenges, including – but not limited to – highway deicing salt for the winter months, water softening salt and plant nutrition that improves the quality and yield of crops. We transform Earth’s resources that ultimately help keep people safe, feed the world and enrich lives, every day.
With our company headquarters in Overland Park, KS, Compass Minerals operates in 21 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Brazil & the United Kingdom. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We believe in work that creates value for all stakeholders, encourages collaboration at all levels and focuses on a high-performance environment where employees are challenged to be there best.
The Supply Chain Analyst will build and use datasets to be used by cross-functional supply chain teams to include customer service, logistics, demand planning. Primary responsibilities include providing data assessments, detailed analysis, and reporting that helps to track and measure KPI performance across the Supply Chain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to the following: /(Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities at any time.)/
- Create and track KPI’s and scorecards for the integrated supply chain functions.
- Establish and support a regular cadence of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting needs of the team.
- Using data from multiple sources, proactively identify for gaps and analyze for customer order service issues. Elevate concerns to management to be addressed.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help drive education on sales processes, operational updates, and best practices. Work with cross functional teams to assess evolving business needs and translate them into reporting analytic solutions.
- Review the integrity of data used for analysis, and work with team members and data partners to develop, improve and automate reporting that drives insight and action.
- Assist in the development, standardization and implementation of various reporting including S&OP, production outputs, inventory days on hand, inventory turns, forecasting and status, sales vs forecast, service level, OTIF (on-time and in-full), productivity, cost savings, etc.
- Analyze competitor market and supply chain movements
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales operations and supply chain.
Qualifications:/To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions./
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience and 2 – 4 years of experience in* *Supply Chain or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of Supply Chain – Business Planning experience
- 3-5 years of Business or Supply Chain background, plus prior experience with a manufacturing setting.
*Computer Skills: *Must be advanced/expert level user of Excel and Access. Must be a strong user of Powerpoint and Power BI.
*Travel: *About 10% as required for internal and external meetings and conferences.
Compass Minerals strictly prohibits discrimination against employees, contractors or others that conduct business with the Company on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, and pregnancy), age, military status, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If interested and qualified, please apply online at www.CompassMinerals.com
Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Location: KS-Overland Park
Requisition ID: 190000B2