Client Access 2
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wichita, KS 67208
Registers clients in a pleasant, professional, and timely manner, being sensitive to guest services. Conducts client/guarantor interviews, explains MHA policies, financial responsibilities, and client rights. Handles all routine client inquiries related to the client access to services. Ensures all necessary demographic and financial data is obtained, and accurately documented into the system. Answers phone calls in courteous, efficient manner.Essential Position Responsibilties:
1. Ensures a high level of quality service provided to clients.
2. Enters and validates required data in the system, with emphasis on accuracy.
3. Records comments in the system to permit timely and accurate follow up.
4. Requests and collects deposits, deductibles, copays and payment for non-covered services to reduce bad debt expense. Provides payment options in the form of cash, check, credit card, or other bank financing where applicable.
5. Answers multi-line telephone system in a prompt, courteous manner.
6. Schedule client appointments and maintain therapists’ schedules for maximum productivity.
7. Assists client in navigating intake process including completion of all necessary assessments and documentation.
8. Problem-solves with Client Access Team Lead to ensure maximum number of intakes are completed each day.
9. Verifies client insurance prior to appointments.
10. Responds to requests in a friendly, cooperative manner, as determined by feedback from clients, family members and other employees.
11. Operates as a team with co-workers by approaching relationships in a manner which avoids antagonism and reduces conflict.
12. Attends and participates in meetings and is responsible for all information communicated at meetings.
13. Actively participates in and encourages actions that promote good public relations with clients, families, and the community.
14. Make sure Client Access Team Lead is informed of any unusual and significant issues that may affect client satisfaction, timeliness of services or reimbursement or general client access to services.
15. Ensures proper utilization of supplies and resources.
16. Process medical record requests in a manner which maintains confidentiality.
17. Obtains clients’ vital signs and enters into electronic health record.
18. All other job duties as assigned.
•Must have High School graduate or equivalent and at least one year experience in data entry, customer service, or medical front office
•Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
•Experience with electronic health records is preferred
•Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
•Valid KS Driver’s license