Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Topeka, KS 66612
Enjoy a rewarding opportunity working with Topeka Metro Bikeshare (TMB) to continue the operation of public bikeshare in our community! Topeka Metro is accepting applications for part-time Bikeshare Coordinators. This position pays $12/hour and offers flexible hours M-F.
• Help manage fleet of 300 bicycles.
• Install bike stations in the community and geo-fence online.
• Schedule and perform all regular maintenance on the bikes.
• Balance workload between customer service, field and shop diagnosis/repair, and rebalancing.
• Transport and redistribute bikes within the bikeshare system.
• Assist customers with their bikeshare account.
• Coordinate bikeshare events and participate in marketing efforts.