Manager of Product Operations and Commissions
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Leawood, KS 66211
Payspot, Inc. dba epay North America (Leawood, KS): Manager of Product Operations and Commissions to oversee and lead all functions for newly launching proprietary products and updates/changes including supplier/vendor set-up, product set-up in the back office & host production systems, product pricing and post product launch invoice verification.
• Key role in product operations team leadership, strategic/tactical planning and organizational improvement.
• Will maintain constructive relationships with peers and leadership team.
• Establish and direct a team of 7 staffed operating onsite & remotely to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business.
• Create, maintain, and audit all global product rates for thousands of proprietary products.
• Ensure customer specific commissions are correct for all unique or complex tree structures.
• Communicate and resolve all issues working with the program and account management teams.
• Work with cross-functional teams to verify that product & commission set-ups for new accounts are accurate and support contract terms. This also includes working with it development engineers to troubleshoot issues as well as QA release schedules for new proprietary product releases, especially for testing.
• Design reports and analytics on the department’s performance.
• Leverage trouble-shooting incidents to identify operational performance trends.
• Propose and lead projects to implement process and system changes to improve results and mitigate issues with customer commission payments.
• Provide inventory management and oversight for epay’s virtual inventory of pin products and physical inventory of mobile phones. Also, responsible for managing and ordering merchandising and pop materials.
• Identify and drive improvements to operational processes and systems/tools used to implement and support epay products in-market.
• Key activities include proposing and developing supporting business plans and requirements, facilitating project development with internal and/or vendor resources and providing project management support through implementation.
• Resolve escalated product performance issues and errors occurring on customer front-end systems (terminals, webpos, integrated systems) and production stemming from menu set-up, product set-up and overall product integration.
• React to product-wide failures and resolve or escalate to it and suppliers as needed.
• As needed, set-up product, commissions, vendors, menus for terminals, display and functionality for various products and product lines in epay systems.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, IT, or Industrial Engineering. 36 months experience as a Product Inventory Analyst.
Resumes to 3500 College Blvd, Leawood, KS 66211.